Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002, dated July 11, governing information society services and e-commerce (hereinafter “LSSI“), BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA, S.A. (hereinafter, “BBVA“) provides users of this website BBVA SUPPLIERS “https://bbva-suppliers.appspot.com/” (hereinafter, respectively, the “Users” and the “Website”) with the following general information:
- Corporate name: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.
- Tax ID number: CIF A-48265169.
- Registered address: Plaza San Nicolás 4, 48005 Bilbao.
- Registration in the Company Registry: BBVA is registered in the Vizcaya Company Register in Volume 2083, Folio 1, Sheet BI-17-A, entry 1.
- Contact email address: If the User has any queries, they can contact BBVA at the email address email@example.com
The User undertakes to make good use of the Website, such good use being understood to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes and not to do anything that could harm the image, interests and rights of BBVA or third parties. The User also undertakes not to carry out any actions with the aim of damaging or overloading the Website or making it unusable, or doing anything that could impede its normal use or operation in any way.
The User is hereby informed that if they breach the content or obligations deriving from the Website Terms and Conditions or any of the individual terms or conditions on the Website, BBVA reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate their access to the Website, adopting any technical measure necessary to do so. BBVA also reserves the possibility to exercise these measures if there is reasonable suspicion that the User is infringing any of the terms included in the Website Terms and Conditions or of any other individual terms and conditions on the Website.
BBVA reserves the right to update, modify or remove any information contained on the Website, including the content and/or Services that are integrated into it, and to restrict or deny access to such information at any time, without prior notice. In particular, BBVA reserves the right to eliminate, limit, or prevent access to the Website when technical difficulties arise due to events or circumstances beyond its control that, under the bank’s criteria, reduce or cancel the standard security levels adopted for the adequate functioning of said Website. Therefore, BBVA reserves the power to decide about the continuity of the services of the company whose information is provided via the Website at any time.
- Website content
Intellectual and industrial property rights for the Website, including the availability of its contents, the sui generis right to the underlying databases, the graphic design and User interface of the Website (look & feel), the underlying computer programs (including source and object codes), and the different elements that make up the Website (text, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings etc.) (the “Content”), correspond to BBVA or its licensors. The distinctive signs on the Website (brands and commercial names) are the property of BBVA or its licensors.
The Content included on the Website enable the User to:
a) access news related with BBVA and BBVA Group companies;
b) register as a BBVA provider as a company or self-employed individual;
c) click on links to access websites of BBVA Group companies and/or external companies;
d) access information about the BBVA purchases policy and information about the standardization process;
e) access information about purchasing tools that BBVA uses for its trading processes;
f) find out about the main categories and sub-categories of buying goods and/or services requested by BBVA, as well as the countries from which these purchases and contracts are made.
BBVA grants Users who respect the Website Terms and Conditions with authorization to use the Website, non-exclusively, for the maximum period of the validity of the intellectual and industrial property rights under the provisions of the applicable legislation (unless access to the Website is suspended for a justified reason) so as the User can use the Website under the provisions of this document.
Moreover, BBVA declares as follows:
- The information contained on the Website is provided for educational and informative purposes, and does not represent a recommendation of any kind; nor may it in any case be considered as technical, legal, tax, financial or investment advice; nor an offer or guarantee by BBVA; nor should it be considered as a recommendation for carrying out transactions, or as a determining factor for decision making. BBVA does not accept any liability for the such use of the information contained in the Website that may be deduced this regard, and it must specifically be understood that such information, subject to the laws of Spain, is not intended for those Users who operate under jurisdictions of states requiring compliance with other requirements for the provision, disclosure or advertising of this type of information.
- The information provided by BBVA on the Website does not represent a technical opinion by BBVA.
- BBVA does not necessarily agree with the information included in the Website and cannot guarantee that the information contained therein will meet the User’s expectations. BBVA accepts no liability for the veracity, exactness, sufficiency, completeness or updating of the information that has not been produced by itself and that indicated from another source.
- BBVA reserves the right to update, modify or remove any information contained on the Website under the terms shown in section 2 above, without making any commitment to notify of changes or change its content.
- Users know and accept that pre-registering in the section “Being a BBVA provider – How to be a BBVA provider. Pre-registration” on the Website, and receiving the corresponding pre-registration confirmation does not in any way form an Obligation for BBVA to contact the provider to maintain any type of professional relationship.
The User ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS BBVA’s previous declarations and GUARANTEES to comply with the regulations applicable to Users of this Website.
- Links policy
Establishing links with the Website
It is prohibited to establish links to the Website unless it has been previously authorized by BBVA. In any case, once the link has been authorized by BBVA, it must be established under the following terms:
- The link cannot consist of frames to view the Website via Internet addresses different to those of the Website or any other means that shows the information from the Website together with information from other websites.
- No false, inexact or incorrect declarations about the Website and/or BBVA may be made on the website that enters the link (the “Linking Site“).
- Under no circumstance does the authorization granted by BBVA mean that: (i) BBVA sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the content and/or services provided via the Linking Site; or (ii) that BBVA is responsible in any way for the content of the Linking Site.
- The Linking Site must faithfully comply with the Law and must not, under any circumstance, store own or third party content that: (i) is illegal, violates the rights of others, is harmful, degrading, violent, inappropriate or otherwise contrary to morality, to the uses and good customs (pornographic, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or could induce in the User the false impression that BBVA endorses, supports, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit of the remittent; and (iii) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of BBVA.
In the event that any of the aforementioned terms are breached, BBVA may immediately remove the link without prior notification.
To help the User to find additional information, we may include different technical link devices that enable the User to access other websites (the “Linking Sites“). In these cases, BBVA may act as an intermediary service provider under the provisions of article 17 of the LSSI. According to the provisions of the aforementioned legislation, BBVA shall not be responsible for the services and content provided through the Linking Sites, unless it has actual knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
Under no circumstance shall the existence of Linking Sites entail BBVA’s recommendation, promotion, identification or conformity with the declarations, content or services provided through the Linking Sites. As a result, BBVA shall not be responsible for the content of the Linking Sites, or of their conditions of use and privacy policies. The User is the only party responsible for checking them and accepting them each time they access and use them.
If the User considers that the content is illegal, violates the rights of others, is harmful, degrading, violent, inappropriate or otherwise contrary to morality to the uses and good practices, they can notify BBVA at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nevertheless, under no circumstance this notification shall be deemed as actual knowledge by BBVA of the illegality of the Linking Sites’ content for the purposes of the provisions of current legislation.
- Notifying of illegal or inappropriate activities
- personal information of the communicant: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- description of the details that reveal the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the content or information and the specific address in which it is available;
- if third party rights are violated such as intellectual and industrial property rights, the information of the owner of the infringed right must be provided when this person is not the communicant. The certificate that accredits the ownership of the violated rights must also be provided, and if applicable, representation to act on behalf of the owner when that person is not the communicant.
- Responsibility of BBVA
The User must know that notifications made via open networks are exposed to a number of threats that makes them unsecure. It is the User’s responsibility to adopt the suitable technical measures to reasonably control these threats, including up to date malicious software detection systems (for viruses, Trojans, etc.), and have up to date security patches for the corresponding browsers. For more information see the BBVA Security Policy or contact your Internet service provider which can provide you for solutions to meet your needs. Under the maximum scope permitted by applicable legislation, BBVA is not responsible for damage caused to the User as a result of risks inherent to the means used, or for those resulting from vulnerabilities in their systems and tools. Nor does BBVA guarantee the total security of its systems and although it has implemented suitable security measures, it can not totally rule out the existence of vulnerabilities, and as a result, the User must be prudent when interacting with the Website:
In particular, BBVA shall not be responsible for the following:
- Damages of any kind caused to the User’s IT equipment due to viruses, worms, Trojans or any other damaging element.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User that result in faults or disconnections with the telecommunication networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption to the Website’s service during said provision. In this respect, the User acknowledges that access to the Website requires services supplied by third parties that are outside the control of BBVA (for example, telecommunication network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operating does not correspond to BBVA, nor does guaranteeing the availability of the service form part of its responsibility.
- The information of third parties when BBVA acts as an intermediary service provider in the sense provided by the LSSI, unless there is actual knowledge and the corresponding information has not been removed.
Nor shall BBVA be held responsible for direct or indirect damage that could be caused to Users due to the incorrect use of this Website or of its content, and it makes no commitment to notify of changes or change its content.
For further information, please read the Cookies Policy.
Under the provisions of Article 3 of the LSSI, the laws applicable to the services of the information society that BBVA provides via the Website shall be those of Spain. Therefore, in the event of any legal dispute concerning this Website or any other disputes regarding the same between a Registered User and BBVA, Spanish legislation shall apply, with the courts of the city of Madrid having jurisdiction over any conflicts deriving from or related to this Website.